Sure, at one point we all loved to roll one up and smoke a prime doobie but at Primo we understand that not everybody likes to smoke! That is totally fine with us. It could be because you have damaged lungs or because you just don’t get that amazing high you once used to. Even the stigmatized image of smoking cannabis might be the one thing holding you back.
At Primo we are always at the forefront of finding and/or developing new ways for you to enjoy the flower and all of its wonderful medicinal effects…. without having to smoke it if you don’t want to!
These are the best ways to consume Cannabis without having to smoke it:
- You can vaporize cannabis when it comes in the form of shatter, budder, hash oil, and hash. You can even vaporize dry herb although it is not the most efficient out of the above mentioned.
- You can enjoy some delicious edibles like candies, cookies, pastries, and infused coconut oil. Just make sure you do your research so that you’re certain the edibles are measured consistently.
- You can ingestible oils in the form of capsules and Rick Simpson Oil (AKA Phoenix Tears)
- You can play with tinctures which are infused liquids that are easily dropped in the mouth. Tinctures can customize your high by mixing different ones to attain your desired effects.
- Lather on some topicals in the form of balms and creams. Perfect for pain alleviation and inflamed muscles or when the topicals are high in THC they still get you buzzed.
- The big trend right now is called “the dab” which works by flash vaporization in which concentrates are dropped on a heated water-pipe attachment and inhaled for intensely potent effects. You can dab shatter, budder, hash oil, and Supercritical concentrates.
These methods of ingestion give you a wide arrange of method of ingestion to choose from. You might even go from one to the next as you start to feel adventurous like us.
Check out our product pages to find our recommended way of ingestion. You might even have some suggestions and feedback of your own that you want to educate the community with.
All of these non-smoking medicines can be found here: LINK